PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, January 11, 2008

From Pet's blog - A 2007 Review

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
-Permed my hair. (the time my mom permed my hair when I was a toddler doesn't count!)
-Blatantly performed my own songs in front of crowds.
-wore a vest willingly
-undressed a Malaysian celeb model to the thongs.
-went clubbing with Tony Eusoff hahahahahah
-dammit, that reminded me of one more - Merdeka Night. AHAHAHHAAH *malu*

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any, coz I love breaking rules so I know I'd just break my own. And, no, I didn't make any this year either. But maybe somewhere along the way.....we'll see.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope. I wish someone did, though. I like tiny babies.=)

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No.

5. What countries did you visit?
Bali, Indonesia! and does Bangkok still count?

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
MUSIC GIGS PLEASE! and a good youth group. (erheh, no really.)

7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
"ROSE ROSE I LOVE YOUuuu withhhh an aching hearrtt (ahhh ahhh ahh aahhhhh...)..."
Playing Working with the cast and crew was awesomely fun! I want to love my future job like I loved working for this musical.
As much as I hate to admit, 31st Aug is also one to remember. Although, really, I think it's etched in YOUR memories more than mine. lol. But I learned a lot about myself from it, even months later! So yea.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Discovering/Admitting my biggest fears.
Working at relationships when I wanted to chuck them.
Understanding the importance and works of edutainment. (nerd-nyaa)

9. What was your biggest failure?
NOT learning diligence.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
The only one I remember was when I swelled up like Will Smith in Hitch and all the doctor could say was "it's either an airborne-virus, or you might be allergic to cement". thankgod Too bad I had no camera to take pictures of me that week. =D

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Dang. I have to say my Revlon New Complexion (Toast 09) - I've been looking for this for Y.E.A.R.S. lol.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My lecturer Mr. Hardie Tucker. If not for the fear of him, I would have never gotten through this degree thus far. =D

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I daren't say out loud. But I'm second in the list. Not all the time, but there were many moments I was appalled at my own incompetence/stupidity/paranoia.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Bangkok trips.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The second week in Genting for RoseRose.
Beyonce's concert that never happened in the end.
Photography!!!

16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Gimme gimme MoRE, Gimme gimme..
(but actually it's Pet's answer also la, "Sexyback", thanks to TeckMeng's Christmas party which marked the beginning of my 2007 in some weird way.)

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
Happier, I think. Same size. Currently richer, but that'll be gone by next week.

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
-YouTube my songs/self to see what the merciless world thinks of them.
-Study more aspects of photography.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
-p.r.o.c.r.a.s.t.i.n.a.t.e
-sleep at 6a.m.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
Klang & the-wrong-side-granma. haha

21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
No. Pet!I'm allowed to this year right....aiyo, tension. hahahahaha

22. What was your favorite TV program?
I purposely didn't get hooked on anything, but I watched a lot of Family Guy this year..haha

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
As Pet said: Not hate-hate. Just really omg-you're-so-annoying-and-retarded, please stay away from me.

haha. I'd even name the top 2, but whaddaya know, I care what you will think. haha moving on.

24. What was the best book you read?
"All You Need To Know About The Music Business" *pengsan*

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
wow. so many fun discoveries actually..
Paramore. Flyleaf. Melinda Doolittle. Bus Company. (heh)

26. What did you want and get?
(i checked against this list)
-Interesting music.
-wireless router
-lip gloss
-lingerie
-hugs
-bronze, white AND gold belt, wow
-a digital camera!
- trip to Bangkok Jazz.
WOW. turns out I got quite a lot of my last year's simple list huh! sweettt
(got more that I want to add here but it would be "want, got, then lost". haha.)
but helloooo 2008 im welcoming you with open armssss hehehe

27. What did you want and not get?
- a trip to Luna
-high heeled boots
- a room of my own=(
and the rest that should be in this list, y'all know edi lah no need to tell the rest of the world right. hahaha

28. What was your favorite film this year?
I didn't watch that many movies in cinema, but I loved ENCHANTED!
other than that, out of Pet's collection of DVD's, I loved AmericanHistoryX.
oh, and my Girl,Interrupted. both of which I only watched this year.

29. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I had nothing to do all day until I got emo & upset and went to CHURCH. Which marked the sorta-beginning of a fun friendship with Levi, so my birthday had a happier ending=)
(ignores the second half of the question)

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A driver's license and cute car.
HANDS DOWN, FEET DOWN, EXCITEMENTS UP, no competition with this one.


31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Slightly braver in diversity. Heels, minis, big earrings, belts, c-o-l-o-r-s.

32. What kept you sane?
Random trips to random places. Random friends and random conversations here and there.
hm. seems like Randomness kept me sane.

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I know y'all gonna go "eeeee, joniiii", but for some strange reason, I think it was Zach Braff..
lol..i didn't think question thru properly, of course.

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Britney's as political as I could be bothered to amuse myself with. AHAHAHHAHha

35. Who did you miss?
wah. quite a lot of people. walton's pretty face. chipman, JJ, beckwith, and the whole bejungle there la!

36. Who was the best new person you met?
I didn't make enough of an effort to keep the new friends I made in 2007=(
But at this point, it's Levi lah (gosh stop grinning to yourself lah, you dork)
and Tammy - the new teenager one whose grown much closer to me this year *squeezes boob*

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
"The difference between me and you is that I love you without conditions." - joni-

To end this 2007 review, I'll link up three posts from 2007 that sum everything up somewhat:


(CLICK THEM AND READ!)

No comments: