- Specialized Application (302) assignment due 15th Oct. Must first be approved by course coordinator.
- Degree Project + Thesis Draft of 12,500words due 30th Nov.
- Write & Record 10-12 songs/soundtracks in studio by mid Nov; gather quantitative and qualitative data.
- Edit the 10-12 songs to fit musical, by December.
- Get proper internship and submit report due 30th Nov.
- Prepare final research presentation, go to Bangkok end of Nov for presentation practice.
- Edit, proofread, and finalize thesis by mid December.
- Work out Outward Productions, officiate.
- Get design for musical flier and put together fund proposal.
- Propose and gather a milliontrillion dollars in funds.
- Locate venue for musical rehearsals. Book venue.
- Get more students to teach for supplement income. Sort out teaching/traveling hours to suit internship working hours and thesis writing hours and studio recording hours.
- Make sure script-writer and publicist and soon-to-be-recruited crew are up-to-date and functional.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Because I went to buy ingredients, THEN realized I had no idea how to convert grams into ounces.
and didn't buy enough chocolate. brilliance.
So after realizing that it wasn't gonna happen, I made chocolate cake instead, and layered the Bailey's truffles mix into the cake, and
NOTE: Nobody was sent to hospital in the making,baking NOR eating of the aforesaid cake.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
But I'm sure you wanna see the hats some of them arrived in..Deborah 15, Tammy 13, Andrea 8, Sheila 24(i think), Jordan 10.
No seriously, he's 10.
Here are the Matthews siblings - minus Un.Kim, who couldn't make it.
It's your take as to what race she is - we have no idea. She was adopted by an Indian family.
Any suggestions? It would determine the "chin" in my "chindian"..=DShe's 15 years younger than grandpa. 73, I believe.Pet you see Sheila's Cat In The Hat hat...sial...i WANT oso!
The children got BACK!
Haha..we sang some songs that my mom and her siblings knew to be grandpa's favorite songs - the ones he played over and over again, driving them mad when they were younger.LOL
This was "Puppet On A String" - Sandie Shaw
(as you can see, Un.Julian is voluntarily being the puppet)There were also some rather PG15-rated(in my opinion) lyrics sung that day..
"If I were an only boy, if I were to marry
I’d rather marry a dentist, than any other lassie
And we can drill together
We’ll be up in the middle of the night
Drilling one another!"
...it goes on to different occupations, eg. teacher,etc..
The Grandchildren aka. The Cousins. (minus Un.Kim's 2 kids).
Jordan, Darren, Priscilla, Deborah, GrannyGranpa, Andrea, Tammy, Joni, Sheila, Darlene
Jordan Jay: Beer Mug with foam flowing down and it says "Got Beer?"
Andrea Kay: FlowerFairy Hat with live flowers.
An. Anita: i think it was a parrot hat. lol
Monday, September 17, 2007
She also cooks/bakes/sushi-s. Which is everyman's Criteria #2, I think.
P.S. Yes, she takes orders for her cookerybakery too. =)
(do i get a cookie for that, odie?)