Thursday, March 30, 2006
1. Taken a picture naked? - no
2. Painted your room? - no
3. Kissed a member of the same sex? - yes
4. Drove a car? - yes
5. Danced in front of your mirror? - yes
6. Have a crush? - yes
7. Been dumped? - no
8. Stole money from a friend? - no
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? - yes
10. Been in a fist fight? - no
11. Snuck out of your house? - yes
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have themback? - yes
13. Been arrested? - no
14. Made out with a stranger? - no
15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? - yes
16. Left your house without telling your parents? -yes
17. Had a crush on your neighbor? - no
18. Ditched school to do something more fun? -no
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the samesex? - yes
20. Seen someone die? - no?
21. Been on a plane? - yes
22. Kissed a picture? - yes
23. Slept in until 3? - yes
24. Love someone or miss someone right now? -yes
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapesgo by? - yes
26. Made a snow angel? - no
27. Played dress up? - yes
28. Cheated while playing a game? - yes
29. Been lonely? - yes
30. Fallen asleep at work/school? - yes
31. Been to a club? - yes
32. Felt an earthquake? - yes
33. Touched a snake? -yes
34. Ran a red light? - yes
35. Been suspended from school? - no
36. Had detention? - no
37. Been in a car accident? - yes
38. Hated the way you look? - yes
39. Witnessed a crime? - yes
40. Pole danced? - no. no??!
41. Been lost? - yes
42. Been to the opposite side of the country? - yes
43. Felt like dying? - yes
44. Cried yourself to sleep? - yes
46. Sang karaoke? - yes
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? - yes
48. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? - no
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? - no
50. Kissed in the rain? - no
51. Sang in the shower? - yes
52. Made out in a park? - no
53. Had a dream that you married someone? - no
54. Glued your hand to something? - yes
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? - no
56. Ever gone to school partially naked? - no
57. Been a cheerleader? - yes
58. Sat on a roof top? - yes
59. Brush your teeth? - yes
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone?- no
61. Played chicken? - yes
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clotheson? - yes
63. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger?- yes
64. Broken a bone? - no
65. Been easily amused? - yes
66. Laugh so hard you cry? - yes
67. Mooned/flashed someone? - yes
68. Cheated on a test? - yes
69. Forgotten someone's name? - yes
70. Slept naked? - yes
71. Gone skinny dipping in a pool? - no
73. Blacked out from drinking? - no
74. Played a prank on someone? - yes
75. Gone to a late night movie? - yes
76. Made love to anything not human? - NO.
77. Failed a class? - no
78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? - yes?
79. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours?- no
80. Cheated on a girl/boyfriend? - no
81. Do you celebrate the fourth of July? - no
82. Thrown strange objects? - yes
83. Felt like killing someone? - yes
84. Felt like running away? - yes
85. Ran away? - yes
86. Did drugs? - no
87. Had detention and not attend it? - no
89. Made a parent cry? - yes
90. Cried over someone? - yes
91. Owned more than 5 sharpies? -yes
92. Dated someone more than once? - no
93. Had/Have a dog? - no
95. Own an instrument? - yes
96. Been in a band? - yes
97. Drank 25 sodas in a day? - no
98. Broken a CD? - yes
99. Shot a gun? - yes
100. Had feelings for one of your best/goodfriends? - yes
Saturday, March 25, 2006
One song.. you are associating with your first big love.---> PROBABLY "All I have to give" Backstreet Boys coz i was into them then.i was eleven,so stop rolling on the floor.
One song.. which reminds you of one of your holidays.---> Ocean by Michelle Branch. this one is for sure. coz i listened to it while island hopping, with the sea water spraying on my face on a speedboat. and i remember thinking 'how appropriate'.and i was feeling nostalgic at that time too. *blink* ok. enuff joni.
One song.. you like, but you have problems confessing to.---> Puke by Marshall Mathers. oh gosh, see i cant even like put the usual name coz i HAVE PROBLEMS CONFESSING THIS...
One song.. which accompanied you, while you were love sick. ---> Consider it "giddy", rather than "love sick". Hmm..let's see, just ONE eh?strangely enough, i think it has to be Usher's Burn. how weird.
One song..you listen most often to in your life.---> in my LIFE? dont believe i have one, so i'll jst say "This is my desire". We should ban that song. No really. Anyone in favor, meet me by the park at 3pm tomorrow.Dresscode: Black.
One song.. which is your most favored instrumental.---> Hark the Herald Angels Sing by Dave Koz. Or Rozhan's song in the ICOM cd, but I dunno the title can u believe it.
One song.. which represents one of your most favored bands.---> For The Moments I Feel Faint by Relient K.
One song.. in which you recognize yourself or through which you somehow feel understood.
There was once I felt strongly about Sixpence None The Richer's "Disconnect".Those were the happy teen days,lol.
One song.. which reminds you of a certain occasion.---> "I Like That" by Houston. It reminds me of Poppy. And Andre. And a daisy-chain of smiley thoughts.
One song.. you like which belongs to the Hip Hop/Rap genre.---> Hurt Sumthin' by Missy E.
One song.. which is the best for you to relax.---> Six Underground by Sneaker Pimps.
One song.. which symbolizes a great time in your life.---> Here's To The Night by Eve6. It symbolizes every stage of the last decade of my life. Whether in Kuching, PJ, ChiangRai, Subang, Bangkok. They were all great times. Ok ok, so i'm feeling a lil :) now.
One song.. which is your favorite song at the moment.---> Ballad of the Confused by Downstairs.
One song.. which you would dedicate to your best friend.---> The song I wrote for them, I s'pose, but sorry it's too late in the night i can't remember the title. hahahah
One song.. where you have got the feeling that no one besides you likes it.---> uh oh. there's a long list for this. Tick the ones u DO like and tell me im just being paranoid.
> Be My Last - Utada Hikaru
> La Tempete - Tara MacLean
> Where Is The Line - Bjork
> I'll Be Anything You Want - Auf Der Maur
> Bang Bang - Nancy Sinatra [what?it's funny..]
> Meet Me, Midnight - Renee Olstead
> Staples - Relient K
> Baby One More Time - Bowling For Soup
> Happy Together - Simple Plan
hahahha, actually some of those should be under the confession-problem songs.ah well.
One song.. you like because of its lyrics.---> another hard-to-pick-just-one.
> Beauty From Pain - Superchic[k]
> Make My Boobies One More Size - Jitney Spears, long lost twin to Britney.
> Yours - Toby Mac
> On Fire - Switchfoot
> Frail - Jars Of Clay
ok ok so Jitney's song shouldn't be there, but i DO think it's a funny song.dunno who sang it, i named her jitney myself.hahah.
There. I'm done 'fessing. And I shall not victimize anyone by tagging.
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Darrel recently visited Cambodia and I saw the beautiful pictures he took. SO a tiny fraction of me ridiculously expected to see at least some greenery or old historic-looking houses when I stepped into the country. Instead, a bleak desert-like red-sanded wide-road-to-nothingness greeted me. Oh, and some horny men who'd obviously not seen a city girl in shocking pink in a long while. Living on Nana Street, though, has trained me to keep the im-calm-and-not-bothered-by-u-but-come-closer-and-it'll-be-a-different-story look.hehe.
Fifteen minutes, 300 Baht, and two more horny men later, I was back in Thailand. Hm. So much for historical-anythings. All I saw was a random casino and red sand. Never judge a country by its...border? Because Darrel's pics were so different! [i actually have ONE picture of me there but cam battery's gone so can't load it.]
One thing I noticed on the Thai side, though [apart from the camel!], is that God rocks at shaping trees. Yep, you heard me. Trees. I wish I could have stopped and taken pics of all the cool trees I saw! One particular kind were/was so heavy with these DEEP RED flowers. They looked so LUSH. And totally out of place in the bone-dry fields. [It's summer now.]
That's where we headed next. It's about an hour from Cambodia's border and belongs to Un.Paul the guy who houses me. The various flowers and orchids he has there! I mean, just the bunga tahi ayam [b.t.a.] alone was impressive okay. Who thought b.t.a. could come in such brightness and variety. Lol. And it was in this timely hour that the camera battery made its way to Panasonic heaven. *shakes fists* Just in time to miss the white duckies, baby buffalo [baby pig=piglet.baby buffalo=buffet?], and omg the CATFISH!! Some fishfood was called in to show me the fish and I was like," Err..it's just fish right,so what's the deal?" But when the first fish came up, my reaction was a Kodak moment, I assure you. The fish were FREAKICIOUSLY HUGE! We're talking longer than my arm catfish,okay! Each mouth could easily swallow a baby's head. [*blink* rather morbid thought, now innit?Sorry.] And there was a LOT of 'em,too.
Waitlah, I shall definitely go back there one day and load up on pictures. Although all we have are manual cameras and one Kodak digital which isn't too cool. Not that I know much about photography anyway.
So everybody now together "Dont stop, get it, get it..we are your captains in it..steady,watch me navigate,hahahaha..."
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
The theremin or thereminvox is one of the earliest fully electronic musical instruments.
The theremin is unusual in that it requires no physical contact in order to produce music and was, in fact, the first musical instrument designed to be played without being touched. The instrument consists of an array of circuitry including two antennas around which the user moves his or her hands to play.
So what does it sound like, huh? Actually I had a list of bands or songs that u've probably heard where they had used the theremin. But I can't find it now. Basically, it has this wahwah sound..they used it for that out-of-this-world sounds [so they thought at that time, anyway]. It's quite fascinating, I'm intrigued, really. Would buy one if I could find/afford/had time to look for one. Wanna hear some theremin?
I think this one is super cool coz I've seen a video of it being played, and it looks SUPER HARD, okay. So this must have taken yonks to learn! I mean, it's a CHOPIN piece, which for non-pianists' info, is hard to play on PIANO, let alone GUESS on the theremin, phfeww! [Did I just say "super cool"?! sheesh, Nannue, you're rubbing off on me, stop it. :D ]