PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, September 03, 2007

M.I. Fireworks Competition 2007 was AWESOME.


Australian team kicked butt, Japan was awesome too. The whole half hour was STUNNING. I'm not usually one to appreciate things like these, but this was really r.e.a.l.l.y. good. To those who missed it, there's no way any of the videos could be sufficient. But do try to youtube for the best versions with the best colors. I'll try on your behalf in a few days when the videopeople load up last night's finale, k?

The colors were prettier than your usual jang Malaysian colours. The sizes of some of the fireworks were seriously, beyond my expectations.
The sparkles were SO glittery! I am still speechless.
The CLIMAXes made everybody go WHOAAAAaaaaa.
YOU SOOOOO SHOULDA BEEN THERE.

p.s. Pictures taken from flickr people.

No comments: