PHOTOGRAPHY

Saturday, April 28, 2007

While at Suvarnabhumi Airport...

For the first time in a LONG time, I wasn't looking forward to going to Bangkok, and I'm so excited to get back to KL now. No idea why.

I feel like cheesecake now.
And running in rain.
I tried nice perfume just now at the Duty Free. mMmmMMmmm. hahhaha.
yes i'm just blurting out thoughts as usual.
I'm happy.
which might be a lil strange coz it's just been a day away since my last post which probably sounded emo. heh.sorry 'bout that. i know i made that don't-be-emo-in-blog thing, but...yea now and then can lah hor..

"By day you'll feel the what-ifs run over you
By night you'll wish you knew what you wanted and
all that you'll want to picture, to think about is if maybe I could be
all that you want all that you need, everything you hoped for
sooner or later you will see it, honey
I could be.
I could be."
-joni-



No comments: