PHOTOGRAPHY

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Beyond deja vu and just a tad creepy

I had a dream while I was in Bali early this month. Then when I came back, I discovered that my dream had actually happened in real life. But in this case I decided it was apprehensive intuition (is that an oxymoron?).

But this week it happened again! What are the odds of specific dreams realizing themselves?

Just last week I dreamt I bumped into a friend I haven't seen in a while. Friend A then points out that Friend B is nearby, and when I look I see Friend B & C talking.

This week, I went out with Pet, Sarah and gang. At alot of one points I was alone and THAT PARTICULAR Friend A comes to talk to me, points out Friend B, and when I turn to look, Friend B is talking to Friend C!

Same friends, same scenario, the only thing different was the actual place. In my dream, it wasn't clear which club KL spot I was in.

Creepy creepy.

No comments: