PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, May 18, 2007

A TRAGEDY

Remember I said I lost ALL my music last week? Well, this week after waiting for my laptop for THREE days while it was in for a checkup, they tell me my hard disk had issues. So they said they'd change it, and asked if there were any important data I wanted to keep.

Of course, to me, my MUSIC/recordings are my data, but I love my pictures and videos and other stuff like study links and bookmarks!! Anyway, they wanted to charge me RM80 to BACKUP only. Of course I refused, I said I'd come backup myself.

So I backed up whatever I thought was necessary, anti-virus setup..my pictures/videos..college transcript..firefox....etc etc.

HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT THEY WEREN'T GONNA PUT MICROSOFT WORD back in!??!?!?!?

Babi. I booted the laptop to discover NOTHINGNESS. It wasn't JONI'S LAPTOP anymore. It's horrible!
The sadness I feel is deeper than last week's. *emodramalion*
Anyway the moral of the story is......................

Always backup your **** and show Joni some LURVE by sending her stuff she'd want in her laptop. Thank you amillionmillion i love you gnite.

No comments: