PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, February 12, 2007

A political article Pt. II

Disclaimer: Potentially offensive material. Unsuitable for the insecure, politics-loving, easily-offended and the likes. Contains prejudice.

I just looked at my own profile today, and I still like my random question, it's very....me.
If you're farang and need a translation, I'll be happy to oblige if you ask. haha.


Question: Compose the lyrics to a new national anthem that features an animal sound at least once:
Negaraku,
Tumpahlah darah untuk ku,
Rakyat hidup 'ngan nyamuk selalu,
Mamak,popiah,bukan kurma ikan,
Pariah,Ah lian,karatlah di Kedah!
Mamak,popiah,bukan kurma ikan,
Pariah,Ah lian,karatlah di Kedah!
[moo.]

------------------------------
In other news, today we learnt about prejudices and favoritism. It was really good. I got a deep truth out of it. So I guess the "issue" in the political side of this post is pretty much screaming that I didn't apply anything I learnt huh. But it's just...it's just that...O_o *blink blink* Okay, I'm gonna just...go sit right there now.



No comments: