PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Where Is Joni?

I bet you're all sick of Joni being in Malaysia Thailand Malaysia Thailand,no Malaysia. Well, yeah but I can't help my circumstances. 'sides, I kinda like jostling around. Gives an edge to life.
But for the record, because I know I will be asked a frillion times from this day on, here are some quick FAQs.

Where do you live now?
Mostly Malaysia, but I travel to Bangkok for classes which are about a week per month.

Why?
My research project is based in KL. It's cheaper to live in KL and travel to Bangkok now and then.

How long more?
If nothing goes wrong, I will be done with my Bachelor's Degree in Recording Arts by Dec '07/Jan '08.

Do you prefer living in Bangkok or KL?
Both have elements that I love.

What is your project?
Songwriting&Co-producing a Musical.

And with that,
Glad to be back.


1 comment:

Long Bean said...

Nice shoes. Your's ah?