PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Wasted tears?

It was my fault,really. I should have known better than to just leave my precious disk in harm's way. Yeah, you know I compose songs, right? Well, I record some of my music into my keyboard which is then saved into a floppy. And I suppose somewhere during the travelling here, something hit and squished the metal part of that floppy with the most songs. I cried so hard when I saw it. You don't understand. This floppy had about 30 compositions in it, and some of the songs had required a lot of effort. I can't just re-record it when I want to. I think what made it worse, though, is the fact that this wasn't the first time I'd lost my music data. Last camp, somehow the disk I had been recording on then, got lost. I realized the fact only after we'd got back. Anyway, later in the evening, Kay came over [thai friend,for those who just went "who??"] and he said all was not lost. He fixed the problem easily. I could have just kissed him. aeheakeaakehkehkae...I always say you learn a new thing everyday. Well, today's lesson was almost too painful, and I'm grateful it ended in my favor. The Big Boss Upstairs was kind.

On a different tone, I've been hearing about the many things you can do in blogspot and I like what I hear. But so far, I'm still blog-illiterate. To those who read me, hang in there,yeah..I shall figure this out and make it happen.As soon as my schedule takes a stroll. You CAN, in the meantime, help by showing me the hows and suggesting the whats. I thank you in advance.lol..And what do you think about the box that shows you how many people have visited the site?any good?what are the cons?

3 comments:

Random shades said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Random shades said...

Umm...Joni, hate to break this to ya but floppy disks belong to the museum now. Nobody uses them anymore because they're not reliable for storage. I've lost precious content when I was in college and at the time, floppy disks were still the in thing to store data and believe you me, it was very frustrating to loose all the hard work and effort put into research and assignments so I know how you must've felt. Anyway, glad to hear that Kay manage to salvage it. How did he do it?

I'm now uploading the Chiang Rai pics. You could access them from my blog. Will be adding a new link under "Photos" soon. BTW, I put together a photo collage of the Chiang Rai pics and posted it in my blog. My buried Photoshop knowledge is resurfacing now bit by bit...

Sheils

KwazEe V3e said...

1st thing u gotta haf is a CHATTERBOX.. a tagbox or watever it's called. blogskins n all juz makes ur blog look more interesting n nice.. but u gotta make sure u dun haf too many scrollbars around or it'll make it very hard 2 read [totally annoying]. da counter shit crap.. no big lar! not important.. n plus, nobody pays attention 2 it. u can oso haf dat word stuff at d bottom of ur screen.. change ur mouse cursor n add background music. but watever u do.. GET A CHATTERBOX FIRST!!

oh btw.. i tot ppl learn from their mistakes. but U dont!! ahaha.. take care of ur shit lar! wana use floppy disk oso at least put it in dat cover box thingy-thing, ok?? newayz, i neva got 2 hear any of ur composed music =(