1. Sister aka Maid-of-Honour = dress material TWO THUMBS UP! so gorgeously flowy and seamless and perfectly cut.
2. The dress - the lace and interesting gill-like train was nice. simple design, I suppose overall it was much prettier than Princess Di's wedding dress which was....well. yea.
3. You'd think the Prince could afford Yun Nam or even a hair piece! ANYTHING would have been better!
4. Hosts - would anyone you ask ever say that they DIDN'T think the dress was "beautifullll"?? aren't there more interesting questions to ask?-_-
5. back to the dress - the boring tiara, the tudung veil, the hairstyle, even the makeup: =/ i didn't like it. Her smudge-y eyeliner gives me the impression that it's hiding something.
6. The Abbey - wow. the view from behind the couple, straight out of a poster. the high ceilings, I imagine it must be breathtaking to stand in that hallway. The trees down the aisle, haha nice alternative for a garden wedding.
7. The crowd - I'm in awe of the support the people have for the monarchy.
8. Camilla and Charles look as old as the Queen herself.
9. Thumbs up to the LadyGaga-wannabe with her crazy hat seated behind the queen.
10. Overall, not my idea of an ideal fairytale wedding, but it did have elements that anyone would like, I suppose.
Now we can all get back to our fabulous lives and dream of snatching our own 29yr old balding Prince.