PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, October 21, 2007

A slow social death.

"so how so how, can help with the dance pleasssseee?I really need support!"

"aiyoh I really wish I could la, I miss dancing so much! but I got those two weeks working in Genting and that's even less days to work on my projects and thesis.."

*sigh*

*sigh*

----------------------

"Come Singapore with me lah, just spend a day there, we'll drive!"
"arghhh I wish I could!last time we went was....how many YEARS ago?!"
-------------------

"Your laptop warrantee is over edi, youknow right?"

"So how much will this cost?"

"Basic fee is RM100....and we'll need at least 3working days..maybe by Wed/Thurs"

"Can it be earlier,pleeassse?I have assignments to do!"

"I'll try lah........"

*sighhh*
-------------------

"..and my hearthead hurts.."

"I really dunno what to say, Joni..I really dunno what to say"


No comments: