PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, March 05, 2007

I am an onion

Darn these questionnaires. I shall cut out some questions:

Layer 1:
Righty of lefty : Lefty.

LAYER 2 :
My weaknesses : Cheesecake.

LAYER 3 :
My thoughts first waking up : Where am I today......oh yeah.
My most missed memory : Crazy trips with great friends.

LAYER 4 :
Want to get married : Yes,please.
Believe in yourself : I do believe in fairies, I do! I do! *d'ng*
Been on stage : Yes, gimme more, I need practice.

LAYER 5 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played a stripping game : Have I?
Changed who you were to fit in : I tried to, it lasted a grand total of....24hours.

LAYER 6: IN A GUY..
Fave features: Smile. Hands.

LAYER 7 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Eating Hershey's.
Hour ago : Reading Michelle's blog
4.5 hours ago : Eating lunch
1 month ago : Getting excited to go back to KL
Year ago : Halfway through my Diploma in Audio Engineering (everybody go "oooh")

LAYER 8 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : cheesecake, Sarah, Pet, Arielle.
I feel : hungry.again.
I hate : when people sweep around me while I'm eating.
I hide : my headphones so Darren won't steal them
I miss : Arielle, Ronnie, RoyalRangers, Dancing.
I need : food, mp3player, God, exercise.

3 comments:

Long Bean said...

You're an Onion?

Do you make people cry when they cut you?

Are you JoDash?

aehaehehaeh...

joni lynne said...

wth pet. ahaahahhahah i dont make ppl cry when they cut me. i dont think so lah.heheheh

and how can u even say joDash!gah.

Anonymous said...

Haha.
That reminds me:

"I wish my grass were emo. So it would cut itself."

HahahaHAHaHAHAHA