PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, April 06, 2006

A reward in exchange of a better title for this song.

Shiraz
[25th March 2006]
Soft and gentle. Constant, devoted joy.
Tenderly…tenderly we sway
She watches from the shelter of her existence.
She yearns for a chance, she thirsts for what could be what should be
Desires…she desires..

And she asked me how, how does it happen, please?
And she asked me how, how does it feel, this bliss?
And she asked me why, I try and I try I can’t simulate this too,
It’s so hard to do, can’t seem to get through

Sense surreal. The sick sweetness keels me almost to my knees
And I like it.
In her chambers, the sweet sickness keels her almost to her knees
And she hates it.
You’re so terrified of change, yet it’s what you crave
Unlock your confine, come taste this wine
You’re so terrified of change, yet it’s what you crave
Unlock your confine, come taste this wine.

Yesteryears impair your view
Numbness soon became your tune
Bygones drape your hollowed eyes
As you bleed tears, say goodbye

2 comments:

Scott McLean said...

Sawasdee, Sa bai dee mai? Chun sabai dee. Actually didn't realize you are in Bangkok. I was there last fall and it's a beautiful city. Kapun khap for nice weblog. You can see my weblog if you like. Take care and good luck.

Anonymous said...

My GOSH...

can't belive you're my best friend! your writing is soo.. sooo.... i'm just so amazed. hehe...

Remain my best friend when you're famous, will you?

*muaks*