PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

ENOUGH ALREADY.

1. My uncle once:paid me to cut out gary larson's The Far Side comics and stick it in a book for him.
2. Never in my life have I: watched Titanic. *and the world goes GASP*
3. When I'm nervous:i have the lost look.
4. The last time I cried was:the whole of last week, seemingly.
5. My thoughts:are sometimes overlooked, then reconsidered.
6. When I was 5:i protected my brother like the quills on a porcupine.
7. Last Christmas: i was happily surrounded by the entire foursome.A sweet/mad/crazy/awesome/tragic/funky/luUrRvely reunion.
8. When I turn my head left, I see:a bowl of fake fruit.
9. When I turn my head right, I see:guitar and a bra.
10. When I look down I see:After Eight wrapper. *oops* *crushcrushhide*
11. The craziest recent event was:SONGKRAN at khao sannnn!!
12. I have a hard time understanding:the whys of relationships.
13. One time at a family gathering:i changed the lyrics of Grow Old With You a lil and sang it to my granpa.
14. You know I "like" you if: i dont mind hanging out with you.
15. If you visit my hometown:you'd have to go to the riverside and watch it at night!! it's LOVELY.
16. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon:bali. nannue,wanna come? hahhahah
17. Boys are:great.Men are better.
[although if i dont say so,i'd be in big trouble since im amongst a LOT of them]
18. Today i: thought of a particular night frequently.
19. The world could do without: model standards.
20. Most recent thing you've bought yourself :alot lah...most recenttttt i think would beee....liners. ahahhahahahhahahahhahaha
21. Most recent thing someone else bought you: B.breezer.
22. I need:a laptop with loads of power and a bf.
23. And by the way:i dont NEED a bf. i want one. there's a difference.
24. The person I last talked to told me to:have fun with the song.
25. There's this girl who I: want so badly to corrupt.
26. There is this guy who I:only recently saw a different side and decided it was rather interesting.

No comments: