- dressing up as Pippi Longstocking and Alladin's Genie..
- jell-o-ing their leader's staplers for him to discover the next day..
- sticking a 101 post-it notes alllllllll over their leader's office for him to discover the next day
- buying a freakishly-happy funky-hair-colored mannequin and sitting her in their leader's office for him to discover the next day (and naming her "Zelda splurtzsomething")
- dyeing their hair purple and blue and shaving a "hand of God" onto their little brother's head
- piercing their own and each other's ears
- taking over whole karaoke rooms to belt out such hits as "Barbie Girl" and "My Heart Will Go On" with much gusto. And all in formal attire too, no less.
- duct taping little boys to walls
and some random photos for proof....