PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, August 29, 2008

I SO can relate to this..heh

So true kannn..?
anyway, my modem has gone bust for some unknown reason. It just won't switch on, so we are currently wireless-less.(-_-) I'm at my aunt's now. *nod nod*



For Keepers/For Ridders.
Is it wrong to Just Get Rid of certain things that you have
just coz' you don't see it being useful at the moment?
Or do you hold on to it Just In Case one sweet day, it deems useful?
What a clutter we'd have if we all kept
everything and threw away nothing.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, memang DAMN true!!
i thought i was the only one..hahaha..
long live xkcd!!
:P

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I've been having a lot of this lately. Wasted. All my dreams damn action packed

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I've been having a lot of this lately. Wasted. All my dreams damn action packed